Thursday, September 27, 2007

About Those Shoes....


The shoes on my header are about 4-5 years old and I wear them "sparingly"...I don't think I could ever find another pair. When my oldest daughter was in Italy for her junior year (Gonzaga in Florence)she told me she had found me the perfect pair of shoes. The shoe store was across the street from the Spanish Steps in Rome. There was one pair of the aforementioned perfect shoes. My size. Red. It doesn't get any better than that! The pic is our train leaving Florence to come back home, leaving Carolyn to finish the rest of her glorious adventure in Italy.

5 comments:

Mar said...

I was ask about the shoes! Are you going to wear them to retreat?

Magpie Sue said...

Great shoes! The rest of us are going to be jealous ;- )

And welcome to blogland (I found you via Lazy Gal Tonya). It will be fun to watch your progress with your Halloween quilt.

BTW, we live in the same neck of the big wide world. I'm about 60 miles up the road from you!

comicbooklady said...

Hello!
Can you email me? I have a question about Tonya's class. If you go to my blogger profile you can find my email address. thanks

Cher said...

dang, no more of them? I am in despair...they are so gorgeous...what a lucky woman to have such a thoughtful daughter.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Kathy, it's time to update your blog! Please please please tell us all about your recent class.